Claremont Group Interiors offers a complete range of workplace design and fit-out solutions, perfectly adapted to the evolving demands and needs of today’s legal practices.
The influence of sharp workplace design in defining status and communicating brand visibility remains of powerful importance, particularly within the legal sector. Claremont Group Interiors offers a complete range of workplace design and fit-out solutions, perfectly adapted to the evolving demands and needs of today’s legal practices.
Top legal firms like Bevan Brittan, Beachcroft and Shoo smiths have already turned to Claremont to provide the sort of law office design that reflects both their status and their goals as well as providing a compelling workspace for their employees.
Claremont has developed extensive experience within this sector in adjusting the crucial workspace balance between status, innovation and utility. Claremont develop design solutions that project a sophisticated image, whether traditional or contemporary, engineered to suit the specific requirements of the individual legal practice and the changing demands of its client base.
Table of Contents
Notes to Editors
Claremont Group Interiors
- Claremont is one of the UK’s largest interior design and fit-out companies
- Established for 25 years, its clients include Helliwell’s, United Utilities, Astra Zeneca, Reckitt Benckiser, Coca Cola, Microsoft, Unilever and law firm Bevan Brittan
Claremont provides a comprehensive range of interiors and facilities services, including:
- Workplace analysis and design
- Workplace interior fit-out
- Management of fit-outs and installation
- Provision of workplace technology including audio-visual systems
- Support services including maintenance, change management and storage and data management
- Retail and showroom design and fit-out
- Design and installation of training and educational environments